You can configure “Your Music Player” by clicking on “YourPlugins > Music Player”.
Here you will see different panels:
- Bottom Player Settings: These are the settings for the player that is shown at the bottom of the page
- Product Item Settings: These are the settings for the player inside your list of products page (Loop of the products).
- Product Player Settings: These are the settings for the player inside the product page.
- Product List Layout: Some more features for your list of products.
Shared settings are:
- Wave Color: The color of the wave, you can use HTML color (ex: #FF0000)
- Progress Color: The color of the song progress, you can use HTML color (ex: #00FF00)
- Bar Width: The width of each bar
- Bar Radius: The radius of each bar
- Bar Height: The height of each bar
- Bar Gap: Distance between bars
If you wish to create a line by line product list, enable “Enable product list layout”.
Load your music tracks
To load your tracks inside the product click on “Products > All Products” of your WooCommerce.
Create or edit your WooCommerce product: You will notice a “Music Player” tab inside your “Product data”.
To add a new track click on “Add” so you have:
- Enable Preview Download: You can decide if show this item for preview download (Useful for sample tracks).
- Choose Audio: Select/Upload your track.
- Delete: Delete your track.
When you are ready click on “Update” to save your tracks.
More Powers! Ajax Browsing and Music Player
Are you interested in having a music player that doesn’t stop to play music when your users change the page?
You users will continue to listen to your music after they click somewhere else, give it a try!